--!>

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting the Most Out of AMA


Getting The Most Out of Article Marketing Automation

As you know, I'm a huge supporter of the AMA system. I haven't yet signed up for the PLRpro system that is part of the bigger picture, but their project green button looks very promising and if I manage to juice up my online income a little more I will for sure be signing up with them just to see what it's all about.

But for now, I want to share a few tips and tricks with you about getting the most out of the AMA system.

See, AMA is amazing, let me first make that clear. It is worth twice what they charge (but i hope they don't double their fees). With this system you can have unique, quality, optimized, and anchored content sent out to the whole network. You can receive it as well. But because of the nature of the beast, your posts are going out to some very low PR web pages, if they have any PR at all.. a good portion aren't even spidered yet. But don't let that frustrate you! Every challenge is an opportunity to profit in disguise.

Booster Articles

What I do to fix this, is I have a few general "booster articles" that I allow me to put in a broad range of anchor text and still be mostly relevant. When I start getting my article out there on websites, I check some of the links manually.

Some questions I ask are:

  • Do they have PR?
  • Are they indexed?
  • Is the site gonna be there for a while?

If the answer is yes, then I change the anchors in some of my booster articles to throw out some links to 1-3 of those articles, letting them run in the system for a while. Thus you are driving links to those articles, boosting their PR, giving them more juice to give to you. Just be sure that the anchor text you are giving the booster articles aren't KW's in direct competition with your own. Also, make sure your booster articles are VERY rewritten. Like 300+%. It's better to spend a little more time and make a good article that will stay fresh in the system for a long time. Non fresh articles are like 3 day old fish. They stink.

Post articles linking to your site. Send out links to posted articles. Boost PR of links coming to you. Reap the rewards. It's the three tier system, entirely through AMA.

Creating a niche blog

This wasn't completely my idea originally. I got it off a good friends Make Money Online website: Lost Ball in High Weeds.

What you do is add a general site to the network and watch what kind of articles you get on the site. Once you get a good number of articles, check out what the majority are about. If you get a ton of articles on one subtopic, then you've got yourself a niche blog in the making. Go through and optimize the blog. Delete the off topic posts (this may not be totally kosher with AMA...), add some backlinks, and you've got yourself an instant, minimal work, targeted niche blog. Throw on an Ebay store or whatever you want and watch the profits roll in.

There are more tricks I could share with you, but I'm in a rush right now and I have to go. What are your favorite AMA tricks?

No comments: