--!>

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Make money online- How to make online profit


Earn Online Income And Become An Internet Profiteer!

First of all let me give a huge shout out to my online profit teachers Grizz, JR, RT, Max, Eli, ZZ and many others. If you guys come across this site, know that your efforts have not been in vain!

Ok, now that shout outs are... out, we can continue.

I want you all to know that I am just like you yadda yadda yadda. All I want is to figure out the secret to harnessing this monstrosity called the internet and earn online income. If I couldn't harness it, then I was determined at least to hang onto its scaly back and go along for the ride! There is so much money floating around on the net right now, it's ripe for the taking! Or so we all have been told. But how the heck do you do it? So many people are out there right now telling you how to profit online, and how to get rich quick with the internet, how to 'game the system' so you can make easy money online. But still, I never gave up, I read the blogs, visited the sites, did the time, determined to find some real advice and actual valuable/viable tips to making real money on the internet. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy, but it is out there.

This blog is a compilation of all those online profit tips and tricks. I will be sharing them with you as long as you guys keep helping support me.

One thing you will (probably) never read on my site is how to make easy money online or how to make quick money. Making easy money on the internet is a secret that I have yet to find and I doubt it really exists without being totally evil. Although if any of you know about it, please share it with me! I'll make it worth your while (after you make it worth mine).

One thing you will read on this site is how I and others actually do make money online. I finally got frustrated reading these so called pro blogging websites, these get rich quick schemes, and the pure get wealthy crap that you scour out from the dreggs of the internet and decided to actually try something. And let me tell you, it takes hard work and determination.

Most of you probably don't have what it takes to become a real Online Profiteer. I'll put you through the boot camp, but I doubt many of you will come out and make real money on the internet. Why is that? It's freaking hard. It takes time. It takes patience. And you may not make profit online no matter how hard you try!

If this turns you away, then stop reading now. You won't earn online income at all. Get a real job. If you are still with me, then enjoy this blog. Just don't forget to support me in my efforts!

I am currently living abroad next to a sunny beach, living the life I have always dreamed of. I'm here to tell you, theses secrets to making money on the internet do work. I and many others have tested them and perfected them (as much as possible in the ever changing world of the internet). I'm going to share these secrets to you for free (although this very blog is part of how I make money online). Please be so kind as to link to me, spread the word, support me, and build me up. I'll only keep doing this as long as it is profitable to me in return. It takes a tiny bit of effort from you, a single click or two, but the rewards will be so high.

Coming up next:

How to make money blogging in under a month

(a real life case study)

No comments: